Aurum & Co. Pty Ltd ACN 609 989 157 trading as The Aurum Collective (referred to on this page as “The Aurum Collective”, “we”, “our” and “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you provide to us.
The Aurum Collective complies with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act”) and the Australian Privacy Principles contained therein.
Collection of personal information
To enable us to provide our services and products to you, we need to collect personal information from you. The types of personal information we usually collect include your name, phone number, email and postal address, as well as any other information you provide to us when completing an order form or otherwise communicating with us.
You are not obliged to provide us with personal information. However, we will not be able to provide our products or services to you if you do not provide us with the personal information necessary for us to provide such products and services.
Purposes for managing personal information
We will only collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you for the following purposes:
- to process transactions and deliver products to you
- to verify your identity
- to communicate with you
- to provide, maintain, enhance or update our website, products or services
- to conduct marketing activities, including sending newsletters, invitations and special offers to you (you may unsubscribe from receiving marketing material by sending an email to email@example.com)
- to maintain our business records, business relationships and to otherwise run our business
- for any other purpose to which you have consented to or as permitted by law
Use & disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- our service providers (such as legal, accounting, business and other professional advisors, financial institutions, IT and courier/postal service providers)
- any related companies and business partners
- regulatory or government authorities as required by law
In doing so, we may disclose your personal information outside of Australia.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
Access & correction
We seek to ensure that the information we collect, hold and use is accurate, up-to-date and complete. If you notice that any information we hold about you is incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to request access and correction of all personal information you provide to us at any time by emailing email@example.com
We take all reasonable steps to maintain the security and integrity of information we hold and to protect your personal information from misuse or loss caused by unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We may use “cookies” on our website to collect information when you visit our website, including to enhance or personalise your online shopping experience and improve the content, reliability and functionality of our website.
Links to third party websites
If you have any questions or if you believe your privacy has been breached and you wish to make a complaint, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 5 March 2017.