Welcome to The Aurum Collective website (‘Site’).
The Site is operated by Aurum & Co. Pty Ltd (ACN 609 989 157) trading as The Aurum Collective (‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’). The use of this Site is subject to the terms and conditions outlined below (‘Terms’).
By visiting the Site and/or purchasing any goods from us, you agree to be bound by the Terms, including the policies referred to herein. If you do not agree with the Terms, please refrain from using the Site.
We reserve the right to update or change any part of the Site and such changes will be subject to the Terms. We reserve the right to update or amend all or part of the Term by posting those changes on the Site. You can view the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page and you are responsible for checking this page periodically for changes.
To place orders with us and access some features of the Site, you must register an account with us (‘Account’). When registering an Account with us, you must:
- be at least 18 years old and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us; and
- give us accurate and up-to-date personal information, including your name, address and a valid email address.
You are responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account. You must keep your account password secure.
We are not responsible for any unauthorised activity on your Account if you fail to keep your Account login information secure. If you suspect your Account login information is no longer secure, please immediately take steps to change your password and notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders & Prices
Prices shown on the Site are in Australian dollars and are exclusive of shipping costs.
For goods delivered to an Australian address, the price is inclusive of GST.
For international deliveries:
- the price shown does not include any duties or taxes added to your goods by the destination country and you are responsible for any duties, taxes or other charges upon delivery; and
- the price paid at the time your order is completed is GST exclusive and is exclusive of the cost of delivery.
We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you completed your order.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our product listings are current. However, we do not guarantee the availability of any product advertised on the Site. We will notify you as soon as practicable if we become aware that an goods you have offered to purchase are unavailable or out of stock.
An order by you constitutes an irrevocable offer to us to purchase the goods specified by you and remains open until we accept or reject your order. Your offer is deemed accepted once we dispatch your order and a confirmation email has been sent to you.
An acknowledgment of your order by us before your order has been dispatched does not constitute acceptance of your order and such acknowledgement is for the purpose of providing an order reference.
We will not supply the goods ordered by you until we have received payment in full.
We are under no obligation to accept your offer to purchase and may reject your offer. If we reject or cancel an order for which payment has been received, we will immediately refund you for the total amount charged on that order.
If a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect product information or image due to an error or otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel your order. Where we have accepted payment for those goods, we will immediately refund you for the total amount charged on the cancelled order.
We reserve the right to limit sale of goods to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
All orders are subject to availability.
We accept payments via Visa, Mastercard, Amex and PayPal. All transactions will be billed in Australian dollars. If your nominated payment method is declined, we will not be able to deliver your goods. We will contact you to arrange an alternative payment.
If you select the “Credit Card” payment option on the Checkout page, your payment will be processed using Stripe, a secure payment gateway. We will not see or record your credit card details. That information is securely managed by Stripe.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information and payment details are protected.
We do not see or record your bank account or credit card details. When purchasing from us, we use PayPal or Stripe to securely process your credit card transactions. You can read more about Stripe’s best-in-class security tools here.
In providing your personal information and payment details to us, you acknowledge that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission, virus or malware.
You cannot access or use the Site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
You agree that no comments or other material submitted by you to the Site will:
- violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark or privacy rights; and
- be or contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful, harassing or obscene material.
You remain solely responsible for the content you submit to the Site.
Certain goods may not be available at the time your order is placed. We will indicate on the Site when the order is only available for “pre-order”. This means that goods are not yet available or are in the process of being manufactured.
We will use our best efforts to provide you with an accurate arrival date for pre-order goods. However, there may be unexpected delays for which we have no control. We will endeavour to notify you of any delays with regard to your order. If an item has not arrived by the expected arrival time, you may choose to cancel your order.
In limited circumstances we may be unable to accept your pre-order. In that situation, we will notify you as soon as practicable before the estimated arrival time and will refund the amount paid by you for the pre-order goods.
If you place an order that includes a combination of pre-order goods and goods that are available and ready to be shipped, unless the pre-order goods will be available within two business days of the date you place your order, we will ship your goods that are available separately to your pre-order goods.
If you are not satisfied with your pre-order goods when they have arrived, you may return the goods in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Gift Vouchers and Credit Notes
The following terms and conditions apply to all gift vouchers and credit notes:
- gift vouchers and credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue;
- gift vouchers and credit notes are non-transferable and cannot be returned or redeemed for cash;
- if you place an order which is less than the value of your gift voucher or credit note, you will be issued a credit note for the balance;
- if you wish to return any goods purchased with a gift voucher, you will not be eligible for a refund, but you may exchange the item or be issued a credit note in accordance with our Returns Policy;
- gift vouchers and credit notes are delivered electronically to the email address specified at the time the order is placed. We are not liable for delivery of a gift voucher or credit note to an incorrect email address where the information supplied by you is incorrect or out of date; and
- we are not liable if the gift card or credit note is lost or used without your permission.
Shipping & Returns
You can access information about our Shipping & Returns policy here.
In placing an order on this Site, you acknowledge and agree:
- all risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you once we have dispatched the goods;
- you are responsible for ensuring your order and delivery details are correct when you make your purchase;
- we are not obliged to change any order or delivery details that were submitted by you in error once you have placed your order;
- we are not obliged to accept any returns that do not comply with our returns policy, as updated from time to time;
- you are responsible for any items you return to us and we do not accept any liability for lost returns or goods damaged during transit when being returned;
- return shipping is at your expense, unless the goods are faulty or we have arranged the return through Fastway Couriers on your behalf; and
- we are not responsible for customs fees or other additional duties, taxes, fees or costs incurred via international shipping, including on orders that are returned.
The Site contains information, material and intellectual property that is owned by us. Unless otherwise indicated, all material on the Site is protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights. Unless as permitted by law or expressly agreed with us, this Site (or any part thereof) may not be reproduced, copied, sold or used for any purpose.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
The Australian Consumer Law guarantees certain conditions, warranties and undertakings. These guarantees cannot be modified or excluded by agreement.
Nothing in these Terms purports to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties, guarantees and undertakings under the Australian Consumer Law and other laws which cannot be modified or excluded.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms and the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty, undertaking, guarantee or other representation in relation to the supply of the goods on the Site, or the content on the Site, and our liability in respect of which is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The information contained on the Site is for general information purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
We do not warrant that the Site will be free from disruptions nor that it will be available at all times.
We provide no warranties in relation to any content on any other website linked to or from our Site. We are not responsible for any third-party materials, products, services or websites.
We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages in connection with the use, or inability to use, the goods supplied by us or this Site, or the performance of any of our goods.
We have made every effort to accurately display and reflect the colours, images and descriptions of our goods. We cannot guarantee that the colour displayed on your computer or device will be accurate.
You agree to indemnify us from any third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from your use of the Site, breach of these Terms or activity related to your Account, including damages caused by virus, negligence or wrongful conduct.
If a provision in these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid, void, voidable or unenforceable, that provision must be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid, void, voidable or unenforceable.
If it is not possible to read down a provision as required in this clause, that provision is severable without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining part of that provision or the other provisions in this Deed.
These Terms apply to all orders made on the Site. These Terms and any policies referred to herein constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and supersede any prior versions of the Terms.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Queensland, Australia.
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com and we would be more than happy to assist you with your query.
For returns or if you would like to otherwise contact us by post, our mailing address is:
The Aurum Collective
PO Box 3065
South Brisbane QLD 4101
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on 5 March 2017.